It converts RCA signals (AV, composite, CVBS) into HDMI signals so that you can watch your video on a modern tv with HDMI ports.
The analog to digital conversion in this module employs a maximum of 10 bits 162 mps sampling, black / white level expansion, color transition improvement, dynamic range expansion, blue stretch, auto-detects and auto-converts the composite signal at 1080 output p (60 Hz). Make video come alive by providing the sharpest, most realistic HD visuals available.
Converts the composite input analogous to the 1080 p (60 Hz) HDMI output, displayed in 1080 p (60 Hz) HDTV / monitor. Support HDMI 1080p or 720P output. Provide advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, resolutions, and details. plug and play
Support pal, ntsc3.58, ntsc4.43, dry, pal / m, pal / n standard input tv formats.
Attention: please connect your power cable (included) to get this video converter working perfectly. Make sure your device has an HDMI connector.
1. No need to install drivers, Portable, Flexible, Plug and Play
2. Low Power, No need Power Supply.
3. Output the audio synchronization with Video.
4. High bandwidth capability support 1920×1080@60Hz.
1. Frequency Bandwidth: 165 MHz
2. Input Port: 1 x RCA (AV)
3. Output Port: 1 x VGA
4. USB power supply source.
5. Automatically detects and converts PC input images to NTSC, PAL.
6. Support high resolution PC input up to SXGA (1920@ 60Hz).
7. Support resolution:640×480 at 60 fps; 800×600 60 fps, 75 fps; 1024×768 60 fps, 75 fps 1280×720 at 60 fps; 1280×768 60 fps, 75 fps; 1280×1024 60 fps, 75 fps;1360×768 at 60 fps; 1400×1050 60 fps; 1440×900 60 fps