Microware Video Capture Devices HDMI to USB 3.0 Full HD Live Video Capture Game Capture Recording Box Dual HDMI USB 3.0 Adapter Video & Audio Grabber for Xbox PS4
Connect the USB port of the video capture card to the USB 3.0 port of the computer, the system will automatically install the driver. After installation, “FHD Capture” will show in the “Device Manager”. Use the HDMI cable to connect the “HDMI IN” of the capture card to the HDMI video source device to be collected. And use the other HDMI cable to connect the “HDMI OUT” connector of the video capture card to the display device.
Desktop Intel Core i5-3400+NVIDIA GT630 Notebook Intel Core i7-U 2.0GHz+NVIDIA GT735 Mac i5 quad-core or above, video card compatible with DirectX 10, sound card, 4GB RAM USB 3.0 Power Supply. Intel Chipset with Built-in USB 3.0 Controller (Renesas, Fresco, etc.)
Supported Third-party Software: OBS Studio (Windows, OS X); Windows media Encoder(Windows); Adobe Flash Media Live-Encoder (Windows, OS X); Real Producer Plus(Windows); VLC (Windows, OS X Linux); Quick Time Broadcaster (OS X); Quick Time player (OS X); Wire cast (Windows, OS X); v Mix(Windows); Pot player(windows) and etc.
- 1. Can not use HUB or USB extension cable.
- 2. Must be connected to the computer’s USB 3.0 interface use.
- 3. Low computer configuration will cause the recording screen to randomly flash or black screen.
- 4. Because of signal processing, you will find the recording screen and the original screen is not synchronized, this is a normal phenomenon.
- Desktops, laptops, Ultra books and tablets with an available USB port (USB 3.0 recommended)
- Mac OS X v10.6 or later, Windows 10, Windows