Portable Scanner i SCAN 900 DPI A4 Document Scanner Handheld for Business, Photo, Picture, Receipts, Books, JPG/PDF Format Selection, Micro 32G SD Card Hand Scanner-SD
No software installation is required. The accompanying CD-ROM is editing software.
- High resolution scanner for A4 size documents and images, excellent scanning performance.
- Compact size and lightweight design, easy to carry around.
- Built-in real time scanning detector, avoid image distortion.
- Supports memory card up to 32G, can store large capacity files.
- Direct plug-in, driver installation not required.
- Suitable for businessmen, students, travelers, artists and amateur architects.
- Memory card and battery are included in the package.
- Portable Document Scanner
- English User Manual
- USB Cable
- Cleaning cloth
This is a great hand scanner. I use this in Historical archives that allow hand scanners. It works wonderfully, the above image was scanned with the scanner (on its lowest resolution setting). I was very skeptical about purchasing this, but I do not regret it. It has multiple resolution settings and can save as a single page PDF or a single JPG (or image). There are plenty of online resources to take a batch of JPGs/PDFs and compile them into a searchable PDF. This is very useful for archival work. I would recommend a flat surface and a smooth scanning motion. The scanner has rubber cylindrical wheels that allow for smooth scanning without damaging the document. It also works wonderfully on books (which can be a hassle to scan with a traditional scanner. Highly recommend!
It’s easy to use and useful.
Mahendra Singh –
Yash Rathore –
Similar with other reviews, this scanner takes some getting used to. Once you got the hang of it for Andrew tries, it is a good portable scanner that comes in handy for the type of light scanning tasks that you can do at home.
I bought the scanner after some research and for a specific purpose: I wished to scan some document from a safety deposit box without removing them (I was legally one the box owners, BTW). Someone else on the Amazon reviews provided a superb “how to” that I followed. The iScan did exactly what it was said to do: take color scans of any document. There’s no need to remove staples, a huge help in scanning legal documents. It’s so handy that we now carry it on most trips since we never know when we might need to capture a photo, business card, or document, and it’s small enough to fit anywhere. We recommend this device! Do NOT forget that you need an SD card, too.
Awesome product. Very helpful.
Muskaan Navlakha –
Wow talk about something very handy. I have to say I use this thing everyday now that I have it at my desk. I like the idea of being able to scan mail and making backups so I can organize and deal with the items later. This is perfect for that, and I have to say running on AA batteries makes it a huge plus. Scanning with it is easy too! you simply turn it on press the scan button and slowly drag the scanner across the paper or letter. Easy and fun to use.
1. If you have a fast life where documentation is a main factor all the time, or if you have to take important documents from here to there, this is a perfect item for you.
2. Simple, fast and very easy to use.
3. You will get options for scanning.
4. Both side scan will save your time and effort.
5. From voter card to old document, you keep a copy of everything in your laptop.
6. Just plug and play, or you can install provided software. Driver of the scanner should be installed first.
It is a recommended product from me.
This works great. Make sure to just scan at a normal pace. I purchased this because it was more reasonable than a copier machine, but I needed something Portal and easy to carry. It is awesome!