Microware 2.4/5.8G WiFi HD Wireless HDMI Extender Video Audio AV Sender Transmitter Receiver
The 5.8G Wireless HDMI Extender transmitter uses standard Ethernet TCP/IP protocol to transmit high-definition audio and video signals through wireless WIFI – 1 – signals, enabling point-to-point applications and many-to-one applications. The device has excellent image processing and transmission capabilities, making signal transmission more smooth and stable, and is a cost-effective way to wirelessly extend HDMI signals
- HDMI transmitter adopts standard Ethernet TCP/IP protocol and transmits high-definition audio and video signals through wireless WIFI signal. It can realize point-to-point application, multi-to-one application.
- The device has excellent image processing and transmission capabilities, which makes the signal transmission more smooth and stable. It is an economical and efficient wireless extension method for HDMI signals.
This HDMI wireless extender uses a 5.8G wireless module, which transmits high-definition audio and video signals through the H.264 compression coding standard. It can transmit up to 50 meters in an open environment. The device has image processing and transmission capabilities, making signal transmission smoother and more stable. It is a cost-effective way to wireless extender HDMI signals. It is widely used in office presentations, lectures, education, conference halls, home entertainment, etc.
- HDMI video and audio signals are transmitted through built-in wireless WIFI.
- The farthest transmission in the open environment is 50 meters, and the farthest transmission in the partition wall is 10 meters.
- The highest resolution of HD video signal can reach 1920*1080P 60Hz.
- Compatible with HDMI 1.3.
- Support WIFI automatic link.
- Compression and decompression of videos using international standard H.264 format can effectively improve transmission efficiency and ensure smooth playback.
- Compliance with HDCP 1.2 Standard-High Bandwidth Digital Content Protection Technology.
- Ability to automatically identify and configure various display modes.
- Built-in automatic equalization system, smooth, clear and stable picture.
- Built-in ESD electrostatic protection circuit, all-round protection system security.
- Easy to install, Plug and Play, no need to set up.
Up to 150 feet / 50 meters range, providing 5.8G high-speed wireless transmission
Built-in 5.8G high-speed module and 5.8G high-power antenna, transmission distance up to 150 feet / 50 meters, suitable for large meeting rooms and large living rooms.
1. Work through the wall can only support less than 10 meter
2. Only one set/pair can be used in the same environment! Otherwise it will affect the signal transmission and even cannot be used）
1. The HDMI transmitter uses standard Ethernet TCP/IP protocol to transmit high-definition audio and video signals through wireless WIFI signals, enabling point-to-point applications and many-to-one applications.
2. The device has excellent image processing and transmission capabilities, making signal transmission more smooth and stable, and is a cost-effective way to wirelessly extend HDMI signals.
3. In the open environment, the farthest transmission is 50 meters. If there is a partition wall, the maximum transmission is 10 meters.
4. High-definition video signal resolution up to 1920 x 1080P@60Hz.
5. Compatible with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2 compliant – high bandwidth digital content protection technology.
6. Easy to install, plug and play, no need to set up. Built-in automatic equalization system, the picture is smooth, clear and stable.
Suitable for laptop, set-top box or DVD
This product uses H.264 encoding technology to support HD picture transmission from HDMI source to a TV or projector, and the received image is clear and stable. You can enjoy video and audio at home or in the office.
(Note: The sharpness of the received image is slightly lower than that of the source image, and there is a delay of 0.2s.)
Connection & operation:
- Install the TX, RX antenna and ensure good contact.
- Connect the HDMI signal source to the HDMI wireless transmitter sender
- Connect the HDMI wireless transmitter-receiver to a display device
- Connect the transmitter and receiver to the power supply. When the indicator light is normal, the system runs normally.
- When used in many-to-one mode, “RESET” in TX is the toggle button.
Plug and Play
The wireless HDMI transmitter and receiver have been paired before leaving the factory. The design is compact, beautiful, no driver, no settings, plug and play, very convenient to use, you can use it easily at home or in the office!
Mirror and Extend Your laptop Screen Wirelessly
Extend your laptop screen onto a large screen HDTV and enjoy online activities such as shopping and social media. Mirror your laptop and enjoy streaming all of your favorite movies and videos from streaming sites onto a large screen TV.
1920x1080P / 60Hz: The Microware wireless HDMI transmitter uses H.264 codec technology to make the input / output resolution up to 1080P / 60Hz, You can enjoy excellent video and audio quality at home or in the office. Note1:Because there is a 0.2 second image delay, it cannot be used in game consoles!Note2:Due to the use of compression technology, the received picture quality is slightly lower than the source picture quality!Note3:Audio output from HDMI, no independent audio output interface!
2x DC5V/2A Power Adapters
1x User Manual
Best 5G HDMI extender I have seen and it works very well as per the description.