This USB 3.0 capture card can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio at the same time, and can transmit audio and video signals to computers and smartphones for preview and storage. It is suitable for high-definition acquisition, teaching recording, imaging, etc.
– Support the maximum input resolution of 3840×2160@60Hz;
– Support the maximum output resolution of 1920×1080@60Hz;
– Support 8/10/12 bit color depth;
– When using standard AWG26 cables, the input transmission distance is up to 15 meters (1080P and below resolution);
– Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.;
– Support Windows, Android and MacOS;
– Comply with USB video UVC specification;
– Comply with USB audio UAC specification;
– No need for external power supply, compact and easy to carry.
HDMI resolution: (Max input) support 3840×2160@60Hz
Video input format: 8/10/12 bit color depth
Video output mode: YUV, JPEG
Video output resolution: Maximum output resolution 1920×1080@60Hz
Support audio format: L-PCM
Input cable length: ≤15 meters, AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Maximum working current: 0.4A/5VDC
Operating temperature range: -10 to +55℃
1 X Video Capture
S. H. Verma –
This support USB 3.0 version. I am happy now.
No issue in capturing, both audio and video plays exactly. No difference in them.
Very good video capture card at such a low price.
I am using this video capture for last 1 month and no problem till now.