This Microware 8K USB-C to DP 1.4 cable supports 60 fps refresh rate and 8K/30Hz, 4K/144Hz HD video output. You can connect your USB C (Type C) interface computer or a mobile phone with PD function to the monitor of the DisplayPort port.
-Easily connect your new Thunderbolt 3 computer to an 8K DisplayPort display;
-Enjoy clear, smooth, stable video and multi-channel digital surround sound;
-Anodized aluminum case can reduce the interference of external electromagnetic waves on transmission;
-Multi-screen splicing mode splices multiple displays into one large integrated display to create a wide-screen cinematic effect. PS: The computer graphics card is required to support multi-screen stitching.
Higher Productivity with 8K, HDR
– For content-creation, photography or photo editing, increased pixel definitely counts
– HDR (high-dynamic range) lets displays show off stunning, vivid visuals with bold saturated colors; tremendous contrast for richer, more natural dark scenes
– Makes the content on-screen better match what you’re using to seeing day to day in reality, meaning everything appears more realistic and more appealing
More Immersive Gameplay with 4K Resolution, 144 FPS
– 4K is effectively twice as sharp as 1080p, affording a lot more detail
– Everything is just so much smoother at the higher refresh-rate
– HDR realize extra details in bright highlights and in dark areas