- The mini Display Port to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a high definition monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a HDMI connector or cable to a Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air with a mini Display Port
- Adapter only works with laptops with Mini Display Port, please check with your device’s output specification before placing order
- Support s full 1080p HD digital video, HDMI225 MHz / 2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth. HDMI 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channel) deep color.
- Supports uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels and compressed digital Bit-Stream Support resolution Ultra HD 4K*2K / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 480p / 480i [4K (3840×2160) @30Hz is the 1080P 4 times]
- Video and audio sync output conversion
- Supports PC / NB / Mac computer
- Shell material: ABS
- Easily connect a Mini Display Port-compatible computer or tablet to an HDMI-equipped HDTV, monitor, or projector with this Mini Display Port to HDMI Adapter.
- The convenient adapter transmits both high-definition video and audio from your computer or tablet to an HD display.
- Automatic detect the display by plugging and unplugging it.
- The connection input is Mini Display Port Male, and the output is HDTV Male.
Transmitting audio to TV Open System Preference Select Sound Select Output tag Choose external HDMI instead of built-in speaker
- Mini Display Port is NOT compatible with Macs (before 2008) that have Mini-DVI. Please check your port before place order.
- Macs made before 2010 are NOT able to output audio over Mini Display Port.
- Thunderbolt compatible
- Supports HDCP/DPCP content protection. Note that all other devices in the playback chain must be HDCP compliant for playback of protected content such as Blu-ray
- Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 Pro (Does NOT work with Surface for Windows RT)
- Low profile connector does not block adjacent ports on your computer, has molded strain-relief for long life, and has ergonomically designed treads for easy plugging and unplugging
- A separate HDMI cable (sold separately) is required
Please drag the window on the desktop all the way over to the display edge and the window will be displayed on the HDTV. You may set HDTV to a mirror display.
- With your TV connected to Mac, open System Preference
- Select Display
- Select Arrangement tag
- Check Mirror Display