Microware VHS to Digital Converter VCR TV to DVD Converter for Mac, PC (USB 2.0)
◆ Plug & Play
◆Chip Model: UTV007
- NTSC/PAL video format
- High quality video resolution NTSC: 720×480@30fps, PAL: 720×576@25fps
- Input Formats: record in DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video
◆Video input: One RCA composite, One S-video
◆Audio input: Stereo audio(RCA)
◆Support output Formats: DV, AVI, MPEG, WMV, VCD, DVD
◆Dimension: (L)88mm x (W)28mm x (H)18mm, portable and easy to store, plug &play
- USB VIDEO AUDIO CAPTURE ADAPTER VHS TO DVD HDD TV CARD
- User Manual
- USB extension cable
— Check your cable connections to make sure they are secure.
— Verify you are
- connecting your cables to the ports labeled „Output‟ on your video player.
- Connecting one type of video cable, RCA (yellow) or S-Video.
- Output ports of your video player work by testing them with your television.
- USB 2.0 VIDBOX capture device is plugged into your computer directly and not through a USB hub.
— Check your video & audio device settings from the Record Settings control panel (see Step Two of the Advanced Mode – Capture section).
— Verify your video cable connections setting by clicking the „Settings‟ button next to the Video Device listing (see Step Two of the Advanced Mode – Capture section).
— Disconnect additional monitors Black & White video:
— Verify your video tape was recorded in the same video standard format for your region. If it was not, see the Converting PAL/NTSC (and other video standards) section in the appendix.
If you don’t have a CD drive of VHS to Digital Converter, please download it on the line.