192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter DAC Digital SPDIF Coaxial Optical Convert to L/R RCA, Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Jack Audio Adapter
- Support uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output
- 24 bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on R/L channels
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192 KHz
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio.
- It also can be used for PS3, XBox, Blue-ray player, HD DVD, etc. which have no RCA(L/R) outputs or 3.5mm Jack output.
- Available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks or a headphone via 3.5mm jack cable
- Support sampling rate at 32,44.1,48 and 96KHz
- Provide electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- This DAC supports digital PCM or LPCM audio format, Please kindly set your digital audio device such as TV, TV BOX, or game console into PCM or LPCM audio before using, NOT support DTS ,Dolby AC3. Setting Path: Device Homepage — System Setting — Image and Sound — Voice Setting — Digital Audio Output — PCM/LPCM.
- If there is still no sound even after your TV is set to PCM/ LPCM Audio Format, please turn on the external speakers of your TV (It may happen to Samsung TV etc.), or test the DAC by connecting PS3, Xbox. Setting Path: Menu — Sound — Speaker Settings — External Speakers — ON.
- If the volume (from DAC output) is not loud enough, please connect the output of DAC with low-impedance cellphone headset, headphone amplifier, or power amplifier.
Aluminum Alloy Design
Aluminum alloy case with gold plated interface provides good anti-interference and makes the sound pure and clear. Enhance HD Sound Signals over Long Distance Broadcasting Smoothly.
192kHz 24bit CS8416 Chipset
- Supports sampling rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz and 192KHz.
- 24-bit SPDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels.
- Easy to Install and Simple to Operate;
- Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Xbox, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, etc.