Best Cassette MP3 Converter
This Microware cassette converter player is a stand alone cassette to MP3 converter. The produced MP3 files can be saved into a USB drive before transferring the converted MP3 song files into any MP3 player, iTune, iPod or CD disc production later to enjoy your good old time tape music on the go again and for safekeeping purpose.
This Microware converter is also a stand alone audio recorder and MP3 player. Users can record external audio through its headphone/AUX port from sound sources such as CD/DVD player, cassette deck, computer, game console, radio, TV, audio receiver and so on.
Users can directly play back the recorded MP3 audio from cassette or other audio sources through its headphone/AUX port when hooked up with speakers, headphone, or car stereo for hours of enjoyment.
Walkman Cassette Player
Cassette Player, Multifunctional converter. It can be used as Walkman, listen to the cassette/tape with headphone, speaker, car stereo. Just plug the 3.55mm AUX jack into converter, then enjoy the sound memory
Put Cassettes in
This is for regulars-size cassettes. Sound quality: It depends on the audio source. If the sound quality of tapes is low, then the MP3 from converting not good either.
Features: Convert old cassettes to MP3 format via USB drive. Plug and Play. No drivers required. Automatically or manually partition songs. Portable Walkman music player. With an earphone, you can enjoy music anywhere. Two power supply way. Power supplied by 2 AA batteries, or supplied via 5V DC USB. Playback function. You can easily check the recorded music.
Inserting Flash Drive
Maximum capacity can not exceed 64GB. Support: FAT,FAT32, ex FAT format.
USB Cassette Capture — You can easily Record, Captures, convert your old tape to MP3 format, with playback function for easily checking the recorded file. USB port supports FAT, FAT32, ex FAT formats up to 64G
Press the “Record” button, then converting begins. Converting speed can’t be adjusted, which is same as the speed of playing tape.
Cassette to MP3 Converter– Convert cassette music to MP3 format, no computer required. The converter records your tape – either manually or automatically – on a USB flash drive and then can be transferred anywhere
Multifunctional Converter– Support external audio, Works perfectly with any standard 3.5mm AUX jack, meaning you can use headphones, earbuds, or an audio port to your car speakers
With Rybozen cassette tape converter, you can easily convert your old cassette tapes to MP3 format and directly save into USB flash drive!
Just put your tape in and play, then press record button and wait. After all songs are played, it will automatically save the mp3 files to your USB flash drive. Then turn the cassette to the other side and record it.
Stand Alone Cassette To MP3 Converter
Simply plug a USB flash drive into this converter and press the “Record” button, this recorder will do the rest automatically. This unit supports manual or auto recording. Portable Cassette Player This cassette to MP3 converter recorder is also served as a handheld walkman. Featured with a standard 3.5mm AUX audio jack for headphone or connection with stereo speakers, amplifier, AV receiver or audio recorder.
Stand Alone Analog MP3 Audio Recorder
The Aux port of this device is designed to be used as an audio output for playback or as an audio input for recording audio into USB drive.
Users can easily record from any line level sound source such as CD/DVD player, computer, game console, radio, TV, audio receiver and so on.
Portable MP3 Digital Player
This cassette to MP3 recorder is also a digital audio player. Users can play back the recorded audio files off the connected USB drive or do the playback from PC or transfer the recording MP3 songs to mobile phone, iPod, etc. for playback too.
Easy Volume Control For Input And Output
The volume control dial on this unit is served for dual purposes. It can control the output volume levels to multimedia speaker or headphone. It is also used for controlling the input level of recording. So if you switch the level to 0, the recorded MP3 music will have no sound at all. Make sure that you set the volume level properly before start the recording.
- Easy way to digitize your old cassette tape music into digital MP3 files automatically with no computer connection required and no software needed. Stand alone portable Walkman/cassette player.
- Stand alone analog MP3 audio recorder for recording analog audio feeds from any sound source such as CD/DVD player, computer, cassette deck, game console, radio, TV, audio receiver and so on in MP3 digital format and saved into external USB drive connected. Record any thing that you can hear in digital MP3 format.
- Two Power Supply Ways. Power supplied by 2 AA batteries (not included) or USB port power supply, please do not use two power supply together, you can remove the batteries if you use USB power supply.
- Playback and Automatic Partition Function. You can easily check the recorded music by playback button. It automatic partition each songs of tap.
- Plug and Play. No drivers and no computer required. Come with a 5V DC USB power cord and manual to make conversion quick and easy.
- Retro Tape to MP3 Converter. Converts old mix tapes and cassettes to MP3 through USB flash disk. So you can record your favorite old songs or audio books in USB disk or CD.
- Portable Walkman. Like other normal classical Walkman, it is lightweight and compact, you can listen music with its earphone or any other standard headphone / speaker anywhere.
- Supports select-able cassette tape playback direction. Supreme 128Kbps bit rate support.
Specification: Converter Format: MP3 Power Supply: 2*AA Battery, USB port power supply(5V DC adapter, USB from PC) Working time: 1 hour with 2*AA battery Audio Channel: Stereo L/R Bit rate: 128Kbps Dimensions: 6*4.4*1.4in / 15.2*11.3*3.5cm Gross Weight: 246g
Package Including: 1 x Black Cassette Tape to MP3 Converter 1 x USB cable (for USB flash disk and USB power) 1 x Earphone 1 x User Manual
Very useful product for me.