This integrated cable extender replaces the HDMI cable with a CAT5e or CAT6 cable (recommended). It can transmit HDMI1.4 4K@30Hz HDM1.3 1080P I for 120 meters. The purpose of the extender is to use low-cost wires. To achieve long-distance signal transmission
1:120M long distance transmission
2: Multi-receive cascading transmission
3: Low power consumption, low temperature and high safety.
4: Support 4K@30HZ HDMI1.4 or below.
Extended distance: transmission up to 120M (CAT5E/6)
Input video signal: 5Volts p-p(TTL)
Video resolution support: Up to 3840 X 2160/30HZ backward compatible.
Support audio format: DTS/Dolby/LPCM
Support video format: 4K/1080P/720P and so on.
Maximum bandwidth transmission: 340MHz
Maximum transfer rate: 3 x 3.4Gbps
Input cable length: ≤15M AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Output cable length: 15M AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Maximum operating current: TX: 350mA; RX: 200mA
Power adapter specifications: input: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100-240V; output: DC5V / 1A;
Operating temperature range: (-10∽+45°C)
Size: 94*84*24 (mm)
Connection and operation :
1. Connect the signal source to the transmitter of the extender with an HDMI cable. The cable can be up to 10 meters long.
2. Connect the display end to the receiver of the extender with an HDMI cable. The cable can be up to 10 meters long.
3. Connect the transmitter and receiver of the extender with a cat5e cable or cat6 cable (recommended) for up to 60 meters.
4. A pair of IR RX and IR TX lines are connected to the 3.5mm IR RX and IR TX terminals of the transmitter and receiver respectively.
5. Connect the transmitter and receiver to the power supply
6. LED indicator :When the HDMI indicator is on, it indicates that the HDMI signal input is selected, and the RJ45 indicator