Lighting to HDMI Adapter Description:
✔ Convenient Power Charging: You can charging your iPhone/iPad/iPod when you watching video via HDMI port on TV or transmitting from your Camera and USB flash drive.
✔Enjoy High-definition Visual Effects: Watch videos or play games on iOS devices on large TVs or PC monitors, and export video resolutions up to 1080P HD, 10Mbps/100Mbps
How to Transfer Photos and Videos from your Camera or iOS device
- Turn on your iPhone or iPad and connect the Lighting to USB Camera Adapter to the Lighting port.
- Turn on your camera and connect it to the adapter using the USB cable that came with your camera.
- Your iPad or iPhone will open the photos app automatically 3-7 seconds after connecting this adapter, and then you can choose photos or videos you like to import.
How to Watch Video on Big Screen with iPhone to HDMI Adapter
- Connecting HDMI cable to HDTV/Projector
- Connecting Lighting connector to iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, and connect a HDMI cable between the large screen and HDMI port on the adapter.
- Wait about 10-20 seconds completion of the connection at first and open the Control Center on your iPhone/iPad.
- Click the “Screen Mirroring” on the Control Center and chose ‘Air OTG Adapter’.
Good compatibility with more USB devices, like Hubs, USB flash drives, Camera, PC keyboard, Guitar, MIDI keyboard, Digital piano etc. The lighting port is compatible with the iOS devices (iOS 9.2-iOS 13) ,New more OTG functions only been supported on iOS 13 System
Easy to Use:
This portable multimedia USB OTG adapter more convenient to transmit photos and videos from camera to iPhone and iPad. For iOS 9.2-12,support transfer the picture/video is the one-way transmission. For newest iOS 13, can import
Due to digital copyright, this lighting to HDMI adapter cannot work with the following paid applications: Netflix, Amazon Prime videos, Hulu, Comcast tv, Xfinity, Vudu, DIRECTV, Cox, iTunes etc. It supports apps such as YouTube, Facebook, IDMB, etc. It also supports video calls from FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp, etc