USB2.0 HDMI video capture card
This Microware USB2.0 video capture card simultaneously captures HDMI video and HDMI audio, and sends audio and video signals to your computer or smartphone for preview and saving. Suitable for collecting high-resolution images, educational records, medical image processing, etc.
Connection method and usage:
- Use an HDMI cable to connect the UHD signal source to the HDMI input port for video capture.
- Use the USB cable to connect the video capture USB port to the computer.
- How to use USB Video Capture (OBS): Open the software → select the “video capture device” source → set the image size →Select “Studio Mode” (dual window) → click “Start Recording”.
Please refer to the following operation examples:
- Add a new signal source, and then select “video capture device”.
- Set the image size.
- Select “Studio Mode” (dual window).
- Click to start recording.
- Comply with USB Video Class (UVC) specifications.
- Complies with USB video 1.5 and 1.0 standards.
- Comply with USB Audio Class (UVC) specifications.
- Maximum HDMI input resolution: 4K Video input format: 8/10/12bit color depth Video output mode: YUV, JPEG Audio format: L-PCM Input transmission distance: ≤15m (for standard AWG26 HDMI cable) Maximum working current: 0.4A / 5VDC Working temperature: -10 to +55℃
AUDIO VIDEO CAPTURE HDMI TO USB 2.0 — Based on high-speed USB 2.0 technology, you can capture a high-definition HDMI video signal with ultra-low latency for game/ teaching recording, medical imaging, live streaming and etc.
HIGH COMPATIBILITY — Easily connected with your DSLR, camcorder, or action Cam to your PC or Mac, compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux. Support most acquisition software, such as VLC / OBS / Amcap, etc.