Digital Optical Coax to Analog RCA Audio Converter Adapter with Fiber Cable
Easily connect your digital devices to analog audio sources with the Microware Digital Optical Coax to Analog RCA Audio Converter Adapter with Fiber Cable. This helpful converter bridges the gap between older and newer devices, allowing you to enjoy crisp, clear sound without interference. Perfect for connecting coaxial or toslink interface devices such as CD/DVD players, Blu-ray players, computers, A/V receivers, digital TVs such as Apple TV or Amazon Fire, gaming devices such as PS3 and Xbox 360, and more.
Perfect for home and professional audio applications
The SPDIF2AA Toslink/Optical SPDIF to RCA Audio Converter lets you convert a 2-channel Digital Coaxial or Toslink/Optical SPDIF input signal into an RCA analog stereo output.
Perfect for home and professional audio applications, this SPDIF to RCA audio converter saves the cost of upgrading equipment for compatible connections, and offers separate Digital Coax and Toslink inputs for dual-function conversion. The small form factor design makes it suitable for installation into virtually any location, regardless of space constraints, while still providing a lossless audio signal. Plus, the digital coaxial or Toslink to RCA converter supports plug-and-play installation, saving you time and hassle.
Converts Digital Audio to Analog L/R Audio
The Microware DAC converter seamlessly connects products that are compatible with digital optical coaxial cables to analog RCA audio devices, such as stereo speakers. Revel in quality sound with a 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels as well as a crystal clear electromagnetic noise-free transmission.
- Converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and connects to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 kHz
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Compact size, easy to install and simple to operate
- Output Audio: L/R audio
- Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial)
- Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L)
- Color: Black
- Power: Powered by 5.5mm USB power cable
- Consumption: 0.5W (max)
- Dimension: 51 x 42 x 26mm
NOTE:- It is Incompatible with 5.1 Channel Signal Such as Dolby AC3 – Please Set the Audio Output to PCM or LPCM before Using
Package Includes: 1 x Digital to analog audio converter 1 x 1m Toslink cable (Optical cable)1 x 3.5mm to 2 RCA Cable 1 x USB power cable 1 x User manual
Convert a Digital Coax or Toslink Signal to Stereo RCA Audio
- Connect newer Blu-Ray, DVD Players and Game Consoles to two channel analog stereo receivers.
- Convert or extend your digital audio input into an analog format, without signal or quality loss.
What’s in the Box
- 1 – SPDIF to RCA converter.
- 1 – universal power adapter (NA, EU, UK, ANZ).
- 1 – instruction manual.