Microware Toslink Fiber Optical Audio Splitter 1 in 2 Out:
Microware Toslink Fiber Optical Audio Splitter supports 1 male input to 2 female outputs, you can connect one optical audio source through the 1 male input of this fiber splitter, and split it into two clear signals, output to two different receiving sources through the 2 female outputs of this fiber splitter.
Made of fiber optical material which can provides more stable output, 1 to 2 design allows you to connect one optical digital audio source and split into two different receiving devices. This optical fiber distributor for CD/DVD, computer, television etc. is very easy and simple to use, just and play without other devices. Suitable for connecting your CD player, DVD player, or other digital audio source to both of your receiver and recorder. Low-jitter synthetic fiber and heavy metal connectors to dampen vibration, giving you the ultimate listening experience.
Toslink Fiber Optical Audio Switch 2×1:
You can connect 2 female inputs and 1 male output. When using one device of the female inputs, you only need turn off the other one female input device. It reduce wear of constant plugs and unplug of fiber optical cables. IMPORTANT: 2 female inputs can‘t work at the same time, otherwise this optical audio splitter will interfere and cause noise.
Enjoy Excellent Sound Experience:
Microware Toslink Fiber Optical Audio Splitter adopted 24k gold connector, High quality low-loss Fiber optic core and fiber optic heads, Large capacity, low attenuation, strong anti-interference, bring you excellent sound quality experience.
Digital Optical Splitter
Optical fiber audio adapter splitter allows you to connect one optical audio source and split it into clear two signals through this fiber splitter.
Plug and play, no drive needed. Compatible with PS3 / X-Box360 / CD / DVD player / Speaker and more…
Toslink Fiber Optical Audio Splitter ideal for connecting your TV, digital TV set-top box, CD/DVD player, PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/Xbox One/Xbox One S, or other digital audio source to Power Amplifier/Sound bar/Audio Receiver/Recorder. IMPORTANT: Please take off the yellow cover before use. Otherwise it can not be inserted into the TV.
Fiber Splitter 1 in 2 Out
Note: It supports 1 male input to 2 female outputs at same time; If 2 female inputs to 1 male output, you need turn off one female inputs device,2 female inputs can‘t work at the same time, or will interfere and cause noise
Ideal for connecting your CD/DVD player, or other digital audio source to receiver and recorder, it saves on the wear of constant plug and unplug of fiber optical cables.
Standard Fiber Interface
- DTS panoramic surround, support 5.1/7.0 channel
- The cable is soft and flexible, easy to store and carry
- Square interface design to meet the needs of most fiber optical interface devices in the market
- Adopted Gold Connector, low-loss Fiber optical, low-jitter synthetic fiber and metal connectors bring excellent sound quality experience.
- Protected with a plastic cover to reduce dust.
- This splitter/adapter allows you to connect one toslink optical audio source and split it into two signals.
- Two outputs devices can work at the same and Two input device only one device work, please turn off one of input device, otherwise, there will be noisy sounds.
- Please remove the plastic cover before use
- Please note the TV’s interface if suitable with the optic square interface before purchase
Wide Range of Applications
- Connect DVD/CD Player to power amplifier
- Connect computer to power amplifier
- Connect PS3/PS4/HDVD to power amplifier
- Connect digital TV/STB to power amplifier
- Suitable for Samsung/Sony/Sharp/Whaley/JVC/Philips/LG TVs
- Suitable for Sony and Yamaha DVD/BD players, Yamaha and Denon/Marantz home theater receivers