This HDMI audio extractor adapter can transmit audio from ARC-enabled TV back to the adapter’s optical fiber, coaxial, 3.5mm headphone jack via the HDMI/ARC interface, and output at the same time, which perfectly solves the problem that TV having no audio output interface cannot be connected to the sound system.
- Support fiber output.
- Supports coaxial output.
- Support RCA stereo output.
- Support 3.5mm stereo headphone port output.
- 3.5mm stereo headphone port equipped with high-performance audio amplifier.
- Support switch noise reduction function.
- Supports no signal automatic mute function.
- Support transmission 192KHz audio sampling rate.
- Optical Fiber Coaxial Interface Supports 5.1 Channel Transmission.
HDMI ARC Audio Adapter can transmit audio from TV to optical coaxial 3.5mm audio via HDMI (ARC) interface , and output simultaneously, which perfectly solves problems of having no audio output interface that TV cannot be connected to the sound system.
SPDIF / TOSLINK / Optical / Coaxial Left and Right Channel Audio Output, bring you a new feeling.
Steps for use:
1. Connect the adapter’s HDMI port to the TV’s HDMI/ARC connector via an HDMI cable. (Note: The HDMI interface connected that does not support ARC function cannot output audio normally.)
2. Use fiber optic cable, coaxial cable or RCA cable and 3.5mm audio cable to connect to the amplifier system.
3. Finally, connect the DC head of the power adapter to the DC input of the distributor and insert the adapter plug into the power outlet.
4. Turn the adapter switch to the ON position.
HDMI ARC Adapter (Audio Return Channel)
This HDMI arc adapter can transmit audio from ARC-enabled TV back to the adapter’s optical fiber, coaxial, 3.5mm headphone jack via the HDMI/ARC interface, and output at the same time. Not only can save you money, but also reduce your cable clutter and simplify your home-theater setup.
192KHz Audio Sampling Rate
HDMI ARC Audio Extractor perfectly support sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192 kHz, supports Dolby Digital and DTS.(NOT compatible with Dolby Digital Plus and above.)
Multiple types of audio output
HDMI to Optical Toslink(SPDIF)+ RCA(L/R) Stereo Analog Outputs Audio + 3.5mm Audio Output. Optical Toslink supports incoming 2.0CH, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS (Note: Not support Dolby Digital Plus and above); RCA L/R and 3.5mm Audio Output supports incoming 2.0CH stereo audio.
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Color: Black
- Power supply interface: Micro USB
- Maximum operating current: 65mA
- Power adapter specification: AC 100V-240V 50/60 HZ, DC 5V / 1A
- Working environment temperature: -10 ~ + 55 ℃
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ + 60 ℃
Make sure there is an HDMI “ARC” connector on the TV; Turn the HDMI ARC Adapter switch to the ON position; Please Set the Audio Output to PCM or LPCM before Using; Please turn on the CEC function of the TV so that you can control the volume.
The HDMI ARC Extractor compatible with All HDTV with ARC Function and all Sound bar, Speaker with Optical/ Coaxial/ L/R/ 3.5mm audio out port device. Plug and play without any delay.